The purpose of this policy is to clearly state Accounts Payables role in gasoline credit card billings.
Please see the University System of Georgia Business Procedures Manual at: http://www.usg.edu/business_procedures_manual/
Payment of company gasoline credit cards billings is made as follows:
- After the State or Company Credit Card has been assigned to a department, copies of monthly departmental charges are forwarded to Purchasing
- Upon receipt of credit card tickets, Purchasing issues Field Purchase Order which includes the vendor number, account number, and amount
- Monthly invoice received from vendor is matched to credit card tickets and Accounts Payable Department processes payment
- For any additional clarification, please contact the Comptroller’s Office or Accounts Payable.
- This document replaces North Georgia College & State University/University of North Georgia Policy and Procedure 708.8 which was in effect from July 1, 2009 through the effective date of this policy.
Any related operating procedures must comply with and reference this policy.